Sign in to follow this  

2007 kx250 for $2000?

Its got around 10 hours or so on it. He just doesn't have time to ride anymore.. id have to drive 7 hours to get it. Buy it or wait for a 2006 or newer yz? 01061434.jpg

if thats an 07 kx250 (the last year they made the 250 2 stroke) i would pick it up in a heart beat for 2 grand, sure its got mm graphics on it but stuff like that can be easily changed, ive been looking for a decent priced 07 for the longest time, i would jump on it personally

if thats an 07 kx250 (the last year they made the 250 2 stroke) i would pick it up in a heart beat for 2 grand, sure its got mm graphics on it but stuff like that can be easily changed, ive been looking for a decent priced 07 for the longest time, i would jump on it personally

would you buy that or wait to find an 06 or newer yz250?

Is it a good deal or should i hold out and wait? I'd have to drive 7 hours there and 7 hours back to get it.

If it were a local bike I'd at least go look at it. 7 hour drive = no bueno. Its a buyers market now and there are lots of other bikes out there. And a 250 two stroke should be fine for you, but you'll need heavier springs.

If it were a local bike I'd at least go look at it. 7 hour drive = no bueno. Its a buyers market now and there are lots of other bikes out there. And a 250 two stroke should be fine for you, but you'll need heavier springs.

There aren't any near me.. for any less than 3500

Thats a very good price for a bike that new...a 2007 YZ250 would likely go for 2500 to 3k in very good condition....i just sold an 03 yz250 for 1800 if that helps.

You will also need to factor in about how much money you'll spend on gas. I assume you're driving a vehicle that isn't going too far north of 20mpg and driving over 600 miles round trip. Depending on the actual mileage and vehicle you're driving this could be worth nearly 200 bucks itself.