Sign in to follow this  

ISF superfinishing pics

Had my bike apart and while the cases were split, decided to send the gears to get polished...can't wait to get it back together. Gears slide like butter now on the shafts...

DSC007751600x1200.jpg

DSC007781600x1200.jpg

DSC007801600x1200.jpg

im curious where did you have this done, ive thought about doing it on my bike as well, from what i understand it supposed to free up a bit of hourse power too

I got it done at ACG enterprises out of Oklahoma City. Guy's name is Curt Geatches. He did a great job. He does a lot of the factory rides also. He said it may make about 2 hp difference on a 250 but on a 450 it is negligible. I will get the contact info for him once I get back home on Thursday night.

Finally got to ride the bike today. Bike was awesome. Shifting was real smooth. Only negative I found was the shifting was almost too smoth. You had no idea you had shifted. There was no drag/click on the shift lever while riding. Sort of like driving a Luxury automatic vs a Diesel truck... :smirk:

Contact info?? That's a REALLY good price. Even the less known shops charge $250+ when I was shopping around. Yoshimura is like $400. Too bad I just put my motor back together.

ACG Enterprises out of Oklahoma City. (405) 634-8656 Guy's name is Curt Geatches. I know he does some of the factory bikes also.