Thank you CBS

For not using that god awful Brett Michael's song before the show! I mean the song you are using sucks too and so does your coverage, but what a slap in the face to the homo Brett Michaels by not using his steamy pile of a shit for a song and instead using a worse song on a sub par broadcast, you gotta be wondering where you went wrong at this stage in the game?

• Like 1

I agree about the Brett song... garbage. But calling him a homo is pretty jeuvenile. You should grow up.

You should learn to ignore things mister so mature he responds to a post by telling someone to grow up thus showing what an imature ignoramious they are as well. So grow up and learn to ignore what you don't like

• Like 3

On the one hand, I am happy to see a "major" network like CBS air the races. It's one way to make our sport more mainstream like NASCAR......If that's a good thing??? :bonk:

On the other hand, if your gonna do something then damnit, do it right! This next day coverage is crap, not airing the whole race is crap and not airing the 250cc class is complete crap! And on another note, when the racing is hot and heavy as it was, knobody cares to watch a 20 second shot of some dudes mechanic and knobody cares to see a 10th place race when their is a battle going on 1st through 5th!🤣

Treat it like NASCAR and do the races LIVE! 😏

• Like 1

I would have loved to listen to that crappy song, but CBS thought people in Idaho wanted to see a infomercial so they didn't show the race, despite having it listed in the cable guide.

CBS didn't think we needed to see it here either, they put college basketball on instead 😏

For those of you who missed the race, it is all over the internetz now. I know, not the same watching them later. I did find a cool hot rod bar with 8.99 ny strip and fries (really good too!) that airs the live supercross races, we will be there

Im offended by the derogatory, discriminating comments in regards to homosexuals, i thought TT was against discrimination & remarks that degrade people?

Of course you are, I should have known, please accept my apology 😏

I don't want to get banned so all i'm gonna say about the CBS coverage is this 🤣 🤣 😏:bonk:🤣:banghead:

And if you didn't get your dose of crap from CBS this week, you get to enjoy it all over again in Oakland, cause CBS has the rights to that race as well. Oh yeah that is going to be great. Another Sunday broadcast!!!

And anybody who get offended at anything on the internet, I have found the best way to avoid that is to pull the plug that goes to the wall socket. I don't think you are ready for the outside world. It's a mean place filled with bad people. Super like all scary and stuff. Seriously. Wow.

• Like 1

For those of you who missed the race, it is all over the internetz now. I know, not the same watching them later. I did find a cool hot rod bar with 8.99 ny strip and fries (really good too!) that airs the live supercross races, we will be there

Got a link? I still wanna watch the main