Sign in to follow this  

Dick's Racing Suspension - WOW!

I ride an 09 250 XCW in the northern CA area and had Dick's do my suspension about 4-5 months ago. I've only been out on the bike 5 times now but each time I am so impressed with the change in the bike. They changed the rear spring, front springs and revalved both the front and back along with setting the clickers up in the spot they wanted them and all I can say is WOW.... I am riding faster than I ever have (friends noticed too so thats nice) and feel in more control than I ever have. The bike tracks perfectly rather than bouncing through the turns and it doesn't kick my butt as much as it used to physically which means I can ride more miles!!!

I don't think I'll own another bike again without have Dicks dial in the suspension, it has made that much of a difference. The worst part was having to explain to my wife why those new "stickers" cost so much!!!

Ya, like replace the seals on her bike!

Crazy how nice it is now, my wife is starting to talk about getting a KTM now too...

I just had Dick's Racing revalve my shock on my 07 300 xc. The bike had the Race-tech stuff in it from the first owner of the bike. I was never all the way pleased with the shock. I'm glad to hear the suspension works good on your bike. I'm hope this will do the trick on my bike and make me a total believer out of the PDS. I'm riding Cow mountain this Saturday and the place is great to test your suspension. I can't wait.

All I can say is WOW to. My shock works so good now. It has a nice plush feel that it never had before. It can still take a big hit without bottoming out. I'm the most impressed With how the shock handles offroad whoops and trail junk. The shock just feels so stable and never kicks back on me. I never touched any of the clickers. All did was set the sag and rode it. I can't believe how good it was out of box. I recommend Dick's Racing for offroad suspension work.

Went out again to Stony on Sunday, I just could not believe how much better this is now!! I could not stop smiling / laughing at the new found speed and they guys I was with were wondering what had changed because after every stop I was GONE!!

So AWESOME, you MUST get it done!!