Sign in to follow this  

94 honda cr125 help

What are you trying to change the plastics to? And you need to upload your photos to photobucket (or similar site) and use the image code to post pics on here.

i want to put more money into it. it already has brand new piston ring bearing and slevee, new stator handle bars bearing in both rims, sprocket... o and can i take the air box out and hook up k&n filter straight to the carb

If you did that, not only would you lose power, you would dust your piston every time you took it off road. Leave the air box on it and run a clean and oiled stock air filter. The stock air box is designed to maximize your power, if you ran a straight tube it would rob your bike of its power.

alright and on the shrouds where can i get them at online.. cause i look everywhere and they only have the 2000s and up i want the same ones but black

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/UFO-PLASTIC-KIT?ride=HONDA;CR125;1994

That is for a full plastic kit. I got red fenders, white side plates, and black shrouds for mine. I converted mine to 95 stuff though so that the 1800 collect graphics kit from Throttle jockey would fit it.

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/UFO-FRONT-NUMBER-PLATE

Front number plate. I got the 94 number plate for mine so I didn't have to jerry rig it to fit, it looks great with the 95 plastic kit every where else.

As far as graphics, you are going to have a hard time to practically impossible finding one that works on the 94. You could get stock graphics but that will be a bit expensive. They would look nice though. That is why I converted mine to 95 plastics because I liked the look of the 1800 collect kit. Anyway, whatever you want to do motosport is a great place for plastics, that UFO kit is quality and is not very expensive.

the shrouds are different from the ones i have.. can u post a pics of ur bike

One other thing. the link I posted to motosport.com may not picture the 94 cr125 plastics but that is what you get when you recieve your order. the link took you right to a plastics kit that all you have to do is pick the colors. The front number plate only comes in white but the other plastics come in the various colors that are available when you click on the drop down menus.