Ocala Gurus? Try to identify a video.

I am no help with the trail, but if you have any interest in making a trip to Highland Park or Durhamtown Mar 9-11 send me a pm! I promise you will see much better trails than Ocala(no knock on ocala, just doesn't compare)

I'll say it straight up, Ocala blows chucks. Hate the friggin place.

Edited by MrSmooth

Angry old guy?

I keed, I keed!!

Not to derail this thread too much.....tell us the best trails/places to ride in Florida legally! Anything worth a drive down by you?

The MC loop in ONF is fun.....Scott, you need to come ride with a few of the locals in ONF....

Yes Pete, I'm an angry old guy just not as angry as DonO. We have several loops of nice single track laid out in North Port. FTR guys ride here all the time.

Johnny, I've ridden all over the friggin place at Ocala and it's crap from one end to the other. At least four or five times people have gotten me there by saying "you just need to ride with us" and ......it's all sandy flat crap. Take that back slightly, we did find a couple of sink hole that were fun to ride in and out of. Plus its about a 4 hour drive for me one way. If I'm driving that far, I'd just as soon drive 4 more and get to Durhamtown.

QuietFlight, not preconcieved, ridden it many times.

PS>Rode with Bronc there once and saw two bears in one day, that was cool.

PSS. > Sorry for the highjack. I'll shut up now.

Edited by MrSmooth

• 2 weeks later...

http://i1119.photobu...DF0DA8-orig.jpg

here's a spot in kissimmee

rm250o,

I've ridden here many times but the last time I was there (about a month ago) there were new no trespassing signs clearly marked all over the place. What is the status? I've never had any problems before and even watched a couple of sheriffs cruise by while there were several of us parked along that spot and they didn't stop to chat or run us off. Thanks

rm250o,

I've ridden here many times but the last time I was there (about a month ago) there were new no trespassing signs clearly marked all over the place. What is the status? I've never had any problems before and even watched a couple of sheriffs cruise by while there were several of us parked along that spot and they didn't stop to chat or run us off. Thanks

Last time I was there was about a month ago and I don't remember seeing any signs. Never had any trouble there.