Sign in to follow this  

Supercross sad news for the js7 and his team

js7 James Stewart

I got some horrible news that my practice mechanic Mark "Tex" Adams was hit by a car & killed this morning while on the side of the road....

@JbonejgrJeremy Albrecht

I can't believe my buddy Mark "tex" Adams is gone. He was struck by a car helping a girl put gas in her car on the I 4 freeway. He was a good dude. #RIP

so sad to hear anything like this happen... especially helping someone on the road when they are broken down.

js7 James Stewart

I got some horrible news that my practice mechanic Mark "Tex" Adams was hit by a car & killed this morning while on the side of the road....

@JbonejgrJeremy Albrecht

I can't believe my buddy Mark "tex" Adams is gone. He was struck by a car helping a girl put gas in her car on the I 4 freeway. He was a good dude. #RIP

so sad to hear anything like this happen... especially helping someone on the road when they are broken down.

That is horrible, my thoughts and prayers go out to all involved, hate to hear something like this

That is shitty news.....But why tweet it?

to let fans know! everyone is tweeting it now trying to get it to trend to show his family how strong the mx community is. tweeter isn't a bad thing!

• Like 1

Helping someone in need, what a way to go. R.I.P.

It shows how the motorcycle community is truly made up of nice people. I've not been around nicer people than when riding two wheels, I've stopped and helped folks on the side of the road many times. Heck I drained my KTM of fuel to get a guy and his daughter down the road when they ran out of gas. 3 Gallons got them to the next station. If I was broke down on the side of the road I'd rather have a biker stop to help than just about anyone. RIP brother, we will miss you.

• Like 1

It shows how the motorcycle community is truly made up of nice people. I've not been around nicer people than when riding two wheels, I've stopped and helped folks on the side of the road many times. Heck I drained my KTM of fuel to get a guy and his daughter down the road when they ran out of gas. 3 Gallons got them to the next station. If I was broke down on the side of the road I'd rather have a biker stop to help than just about anyone. RIP brother, we will miss you.

i agree! just the other day while riding there were 3 kids that were riding in the water... water locked there xr100. i stopped while riding to pull their plug and drain the water in the cylinder... the kids had no clue and were 5 miles from the camp. thats the kinda of stuff we as bikers do for people... sux he gave up his life but at least he was helping someone to make theirs better. so sad and tragic!

too bad, but I know how dangerous the road is.......I nearly got killed while riding my bicycle for training. Nobody on the road but me and a car and the car mirror hit my left wrist tearing the mirror off and requiring 14 stitches to my wrist. There was paint from the car on my shorts. A few more inches over and I would have met St. Peter.

I know of a couple of people killed that way. the best thing you can do if you do stop is and call for help/AAA, tell them to stand up the road away from the car, way off to the side.

Very Sad news. Stopped on the side of the interstate or any freeway is one of the most dangerous places you can be. I have stopped to help people before and had a close call. Now I will not do it anymore.

Mark was my personal friend. I remember when he got that job working for JS he was so excited. I saw him the day before he went to Florida.

Also want to add that he was a factory mechanic for Josh Hansen and also worked closely with Travis Pastrana and Nitro Circus.

Edited by Jack22