Sign in to follow this  

California Apr 21/22 - Moonrocks 2012 EXPO 3

So this weekend looks good, definitely won't be as cold as last year. :smirk:

Bob, you planning to bolt wheels on your surfboard or what?

Bob................................ are you really going to be there........................ or is this a Big Skipper event?

I need to know if I should bet again..................................... not that they ever pay up! :bonk:

628608.jpg?0

P.S. Do surfboards have an E-Start? :smirk:

Edited by superslyko

Bob will show up at 11 am with his surfboard and leave at 2pm. The only difference from last year is he won't even bother with the bike this time.

It's a rock n roll dirt bike circus guaranteed to blow your mind.

I'll be comin round that mountain, yes I will

climb1.jpg

Edited by YamahaGinger

Of all the pictures he could have posted he picks the one of me not making it....but, then again come to think of it, he couldn't have a picture me making it to the top and having a beer with Eldorado and Craterbum because he never made it up.

Now if he shows up this year on a fancy surfboard with knobbies I'd be honored to ride with him.

All kidding a side, is this a go? If so, I hope I can make it. It's always a good time.

It's the 1st picture that has me impressed! Is that the DRZ?! Is that Buster Brown?! I was told the DRZ is the best bike ever made. Of all the fun times I've had with Dr. Evil, the times that stay with me were...... The Boomer Sleep Over @ Clear Creek, The Purple Pirate Bridge @ Foresthill, & The Stonyford DooDeeDoo. Let's forget Collar Bone Alley.

CCI03242010_00001.jpg

The last Moonrocks event was fun. It was my son's 4th or 5th ride ever. Here I was watching & keeping him under control............ & I never got to climb those killer hills.

Here we went to all that trouble to get him polluted............................... 8 double shots of tequila................... and he still didn't learn his lesson. He called God again on the porcelain phone just last month. Oh to be 18 again. :smirk:

I finally have a bike that can pull those hills................... and it's no longer a big deal. It's more important that I get in shape so I can pull those hills.

Thank you Bob for postin' up. I'm in. Let's do this!

Edited by superslyko

Awe Man, I miss Clear Creek!!! So who the hell is left around here??? Been a long time since my last visit to the forum and Im lost. Is BigBob still alive?

Edited by WileE1

im might have to make it to this years moonrocks shenanagins. :smirk:

I finally have a bike that can pull those hills................... and it's no longer a big deal. It's more important that I get in shape so I can pull those hills.

Thank you Bob for postin' up. I'm in. Let's do this!

Your first bike the ole XR4 wouldda made those big hills as well Scott.

Edited by damone

:smirk::lol: :lol:

And Damon, the reason I couldn't pull big hills was due to user error. I had "adjusted" the powervalve incorrectly. The ol' KTM 300 had less grunt than a yz125. :bonk:

That's my story..................... and I'm sticking to it. :bonk:

Edited by superslyko