Sign in to follow this  

Scalvini two Stroke pipes for "exotics" now available in the USA

I just put one on my 2101 TM250 (purchased from Pete at Motoman) and rode it today for the first time. The bike definately picked up power across the spread and it runs crisp as ever. After about 25 miles there was absolutely no exhaust spooge coming form the silencer. And it's got a great sound and looks great too. Very impressed!

That would look good on my 2010 Nambotin. Does anyone know the price?

According to their facebook page, they are $329.00

Anybody know the power gains compared to other pipes...low, mid and up top?

Since we are running them over here, I can assure you that the gains are throughout the range.

Examples, EXC 125, GG300 and so on.

Since we are running them over here, I can assure you that the gains are throughout the range.

Examples, EXC 125, GG300 and so on.

huh? he means what RPM range do they improve

MXA said it was all up top gains on a KTM 125sx

huh? he means what RPM range do they improve

MXA said it was all up top gains on a KTM 125sx

And I answered that the gains are throughout the RPM range with minor or none jetting chnges.

Especially on bigger engines (since you cannot expect much down low from a 125 and nobody really cares.....)

Nice pipe, but for track only. Those kind of pipes don't hold up very well offroad. Too many welds. Almost looks like a pre production pipe…..

Where did you come up that info? I race enduros and hare scrambles with mine its no worse that a PC or FMF.

Where did you come up that info? I race enduros and hare scrambles with mine its no worse that a PC or FMF.

Not bagging on that pipe by no means. While I have no experience as a pipe builder, I have seen these style pipes crack at the welds after extensive use. I do like the fact that it's brazed at the joint going into the cylinder.

It's a sweet looking pipe. Just not practical for guys like me who bend and flatten a pipe or two per season. Let us know how it holds up over a full season of use smashing into rocks. Just depends on the application….

Not bagging on that pipe by no means. While I have no experience as a pipe builder, I have seen these style pipes crack at the welds after extensive use. I do like the fact that it's brazed at the joint going into the cylinder.

It's a sweet looking pipe. Just not practical for guys like me who bend and flatten a pipe or two per season. Let us know how it holds up over a full season of use smashing into rocks. Just depends on the application….

Well, if you bending or flattening a couple of pipes a season, it shouldn't matter what pipe you use huh? Just get the best one then, get the Scalvini!

Scalvinis pipes are not thin like some SPES pipes of the past (I don't know if you ever had them in US).

Actually they are not thin at all and the brazing is of very high quality.

So far none has reported to us any problems.