Sign in to follow this  

Supercross James' bio

Recently I had a chance to review James' bio since 2002 and alot of the achievements that he has accomplished throughout his career are pretty damn amazing.

Go to supercross.com and check out his bio along with the pictures from throughout his career. Half of his accomplishments I forgot all about. He being the youngest rider 2 ever win a supercross lites race and an AMA 125 national championship at 16 are accomplishments within itself. He won 13 Supercoss races in 2007 to clinch the Supercross championship, so on and so on.

Read the bio for yourself.

Pretty damn impressive!

James' bio...whoopie. :smirk:

Read up on Malcom Smith. That's a man to be reckoned with. Apparently, you've never seen the movie, "On Any Sunday"

Edited by SAPPERS
  • Like 1

Apparently, you've never seen the movie, "On Any Sunday"

My all time favorite riding movie. The origional and still the best!

Did ya know the kid doing the killerOn_Any_Sunday__Kid_Wheelie.jpg wheelie on the Honda Mini Trail at the beginning of "On Any Sunday" was Jeff Ward?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Jeff " flying freckles" Ward

Damn I never knew that. That's awesome that it was Wardy.

Did ya know the kid doing the killerOn_Any_Sunday__Kid_Wheelie.jpg wheelie on the Honda Mini Trail at the beginning of "On Any Sunday" was Jeff Ward?

yep , I knew that , I used to see him at the track when he was on a XR75

Since I'm injured with a torn acl my riding buddy prescribed that I rewatch On Any Sunday and get some motivation by watching Dick Mann saw off his cast and go racing. Well it worked, I'm not going to ride my dirt bike yet but I did just pull out my KTM 950 for a ride today!

Recently I had a chance to review James' bio since 2002 and alot of the achievements that he has accomplished throughout his career are pretty damn amazing.

Go to supercross.com and check out his bio along with the pictures from throughout his career. Half of his accomplishments I forgot all about. He being the youngest rider 2 ever win a supercross lites race and an AMA 125 national championship at 16 are accomplishments within itself. He won 13 Supercoss races in 2007 to clinch the Supercross championship, so on and so on.

Read the bio for yourself.

Pretty damn impressive!

meanwhile back at the farm ............. yes Stewart's long list of accomplishments is impressive , one could only imagine if he were able to knock off the Goat , it sure looked like he was going to the way he killed the 125's

Hogwash! Everyone knows that the GOAT of moto movies is Winners Take All

Malcolm Smith ain't got nuthin for Rick Melon :smirk:

winners%20take%20all%20embassy%20vhs%20ad.jpg

Edited by meyermetal

Yaaaaa, Winners take all!!!

Wt........is that thing?????? :smirk:

Wt........is that thing?????? :smirk:

That my friend is a WINNER!

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 1

That my friend is a WINNER!

Ok, since no SX tonight I will be online looking for somwhere to watch this movie. I can't believe I didn't know about this...umm... :smirk: ...movie!

Ok, since no SX tonight I will be online looking for somwhere to watch this movie. I can't believe I didn't know about this...umm... :smirk: ...movie!

That......is awesome!