Upgrade from V-3 to V-4, what else has to change?

If your bike is running good right now (the jetting is in the ball parkl) then there's a good chance that you may not have to change anything, that's mostly because the V4 while being better than the V3, it isn't worlds better. Matter of fact some guys may not be able to tell the difference between a freshly rebuilt V3 and a new V4.

What bike are we talking about? And how old is your current V3 reeds?

If your bike is running good right now (the jetting is in the ball parkl) then there's a good chance that you may not have to change anything, that's mostly because the V4 while being better than the V3, it isn't worlds better. Matter of fact some guys may not be able to tell the difference between a freshly rebuilt V3 and a new V4.

What bike are we talking about? And how old is your current V3 reeds?

2006 300 XC-W but it has a 2008 Munn worked over motor in it. The Motor came with the V-3 reeds, i do not know the use on them. I am not looking for perfiormance, turns out the boot between the carb and motor is cracked, and looks to be leaking air, causing a hanging idle (I think). so in replacing the boot, it isn't that much more money to just replace the V-3. I'll rebuild the V-3 and keep it for my spare!