Sign in to follow this  

Wanted to share my wife's140L

Thought i'd share the MX machine i did up for my wife.. 2009 140L bought as a new leftover.. KX 100 Front conversion... Forks and rear shock built by FCR suspension (I know he did all the internals, valves and springs for her weight, but can't for the life of me think of the name of the coating on the fork tubes, we wanted the forks to kinda match the triples) ... Pro Circuit Triples... Opened up the airbox, did the jets.. K&N air filter. FMF exhaust.. custom Decal Works graffix (She couldn't decide on a number, so we figured she'd be different and just have a letter lol)

Gonna flip the rear linkage to raise up the back a lil for her, and plan to send the motor out to get the engines only big bore kit in the near future...

Lemme know what yah think

50rm.jpg

2a919ba.jpg

I bought the hi flo header off fmf when i bought the pipe... they make the powerbomb now, i was thinkin about orderin that and givin it a shot

Very nice bike,I had an '09 I just sold.I didn't do much to it only put a pipe on it.This is the first time I've ever seen a KLX with custom graphics that cool.