Sign in to follow this  

Gear Bags. Whats the Best.

if its not broken don't fix it right? well my gear bag is getting really ridicules. if you call it a gear bag. more like a baseball duffel bag. only one big pocket. (you can loose your mind in there when its full). any way im in the market for a good gear bag. i want a big one with wheels and a handle. also a mud rug thingy. and i want it big enough to hold my boots, helmet, two sets of gear if not more, my goggles, i only got like 10 pairs, and my riding pack. i know moose and fly make good ones but is there better?

so whats the best biggest one that wont break the bank to much. me never having one i don't even know where to start to compare.

thanks for the needed help

-Brady

Watch Cyclegear, I bought their store brand one normally 100 bucks for 40 on sale. It is not all I thought it would be. Anything big enough to hold all that stuff gets bulky and difficult to handle. It takes up a lot of space and it is hard to find a place to store. It is nice to keep all my gear in one spot though.

Get you a big plastic bin with wheels on it. Works like a champ!

I have the ogio rig9800 which is perfect for me. just enough room for boots,helmet, knee guards, chest guard, small camel, 2 sets of gear and 2 goggles. not much room for any thing else. the quality is really nice.