Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Oakland Supercross press day pics

Those fox boots look like something new maybe? The toe box is really small compared to the F3s I have now. It almost looks more like the Tech 10 bottom/toe etc. That would be cool. A standard leather boot - like the G12 - but with the smaller toe.

great pics!! Thanks for the post

is that a standard frame on reeds bike? i like his fox boots

Those fox boots look like something new maybe? The toe box is really small compared to the F3s I have now. It almost looks more like the Tech 10 bottom/toe etc. That would be cool. A standard leather boot - like the G12 - but with the smaller toe.

Those boots do look just like you described. Almost a hybrid between a Tech10 and a SG12. Interesting....

thanks for the pic's , that is a ProCircuit pipe on Reed's bike , notice how the PC and the YOSH mufflers have a small opening and FMF is bigger , FMF must have a special muffler for the pro's because the regular one requires the insert to pass the new 2 meter max sound test and I dont see the insert in MA's muffler

http://motocross.tra...nct-boot-intro/

We headed out to Buellton, CA, today after getting the invite from Fox to check out their all-new 2012 Instinct MX Boot at Zaca Station. With too many features to list, Ricky Carmichael helped us out by giving us a rundown on the new boot.

Edited by MotoEye