Sign in to follow this  

Has its good days and bad!

Hi,

Yesterday i thought my gear box was broken cause it got stuck in first, then neutral, but today its working brilliantly, never run better! why does it do this??

I have checked the oil and its a tad mucky, but nothing that would cause a problem, but could it be that theres no oil getting to the gearbox? the bike is a baja 90cc dirt runner but there only seems to be one place for oil to go in.

On the right side theres the dip stick and oil checker, and on the other side theres a piece of glass with a bubble in it, could that be the oil?

Any ideas what could be causing it and how to fix it?

Thanks

Mike

55 views and no answer?? come on people!! :smirk:

For one thing, no one knows what make and model of bike you have, and for the other, you've posted your question in the wrong forum.

Tell us what you're working on, and we'll move this where it belongs.

Baja 90 dirt runner..... Like a pep boys dirt bike.....

Yea as long as your oil level is good ( fill it in the hole make sure it lines up with the marks on the sight glass) and it's the right oil.... Then your looking at either a transmission issue or clutch issue....

There is a make/model section for chinese bikes, honestly not to dump on your bike but you get what you pay for if your looking for a small bike or pit bike there is so many options from the big 4 Japanese brands that can be had for a steal on craigslist and give you a lot more trouble free riding years