adjustable footpeg upgrade

i didn't realize the 99 up frames took a wide mount footpeg. i came to the conclusion since i paid good cash for my IMS pro pegs, i'll make them work. with the stock pin off the 99, i found i could take the 94-98 footpeg and spring and use tm. it moves the peg back a half inch and down a half inch. with spacers and a longer pin, the peg can be mounted in the stock location or moved forward a half inch and up a half inch. since i am tall, im mounting them back and down. heres a pic of it back and down where i'll be keeping it. a slim bushing will be used between the peg and spring. just havent made one yet. pretty nifty and cost me nearly nothing.

DSC00772.jpg

Yeah standing while MX riding is the hardest on the pegs...The stock 99 pegs look pretty good though. I have IMS on my 94 also but they came on the bike. They are great pegs and keep your boots right where you plant them.

ive loved IMS pegs from the day i put a set on my quad. won't own anything alse. the stock pegs are decent, but the front teeth are wore down pretty good.