Sign in to follow this  

1998 JR50 FLOAT LEVEL ADJUSTMENT

i am messing with this little bike my the grandkids and need to know what the level should be set at...is there a downloadable manual somewhere up here for free?

Edited by 66c10

does anybody have a book that can give me a hint????

i'm sure someone has one of these little bikes that can help

Sorry man I feel for ya. I am a KTM guy so I can not help out. Really wish I could. Just doesn't seem to be as much traffic in here as there used to be. I do hope you find the answer your looking for so the kids can get out and about and ride.

As far as manuals go, there is alot of crack down on here now adays with the whole SOPA thing and file sharing and illegal type stuff, so I don't think you will find any one willing to share. Sorry. Maybe in a PM or something?

Try- http://www.pwonly.com/home.htm they may have some specifications for setting up your float level

WOW some life here...if only a simple measurement of what the float should be set at...Noah looks like he's having a blast on that KTM....thanks for the response

WOW some life here...if only a simple measurement of what the float should be set at...Noah looks like he's having a blast on that KTM....thanks for the response

Yeah this place is a ghost town. To many specific forums now adays so people get away from the good ole TT. Shame really. Good luck and I hope you get the grandkids back out riding. Maybe spare a second of your time for a vote for Noah? It would mean alot. Thanks if you can, no worries at all if you can't.

Elpato

http://contest.alwaysachampion.com/contests/showentry/1011836/null/4