Sign in to follow this  

Wrong category... I think it's a cool pic

I know, I know, quad pic... but this is my kid, he is almost nine in this picture. I just thought it was a pretty neat pic. Ha! yep he should have had his riding pants on however it was 90 degrees, he has everything else on. Just wanted to share. Thanks!425822_287107648009426_100001305803995_718715_1885565561_n.jpg

• Like 1

Cool pic.... but..

No pants, no knee pads, no jersey.... 90 degrees or not, my kids are wearing gear and if it's too hot to wear gear then we're going swimming somewhere.

Although for a quad rider he does look over-dressed wearing his boots and a helmet !!

Cool pic... head gear, chest protector, boots and gloves. Looks ok to me... yes pants and jersey would be nice but still he was protected. Alot more than alot of parents I know make thier kids wear in the back yard. Congats to you and your kid.

• Like 1

Cool pic.... but..

No pants, no knee pads, no jersey.... 90 degrees or not, my kids are wearing gear and if it's too hot to wear gear then we're going swimming somewhere.

Although for a quad rider he does look over-dressed wearing his boots and a helmet !!

If your going to bash quad riders, go somewhere else and bash them. You're comments are not appreciated here. I ride bikes on the street and dirt. I also ride a sport quad.which is more demanding than riding a dirt bike.

If your going to bash quad riders, go somewhere else and bash them. You're comments are not appreciated here. I ride bikes on the street and dirt. I also ride a sport quad.which is more demanding than riding a dirt bike.

Would you like some cheese with your whine ? I'm not bashing them, I'm simply stating what I've personally wintessed. Which has been way under dressed, goon riding at best.

#1) I really don't care what you ride

#2) "I also ride a sport quad.which is more demanding than riding a dirt bike" - completely subjective statement, maybe even a little on the ignorant side.... par for the course for a quad tard.

Ive ridden both for years as well and disagree 100%. There isnt much physically demanding about riding a quad when comparing it to 2 wheels.

Edited by BDubb106