Sign in to follow this  

Pala Raceway, new Amateur Track

Went to Pala today to check out the newly-opened main track and a new intermediate track they call the Amateur. I began on the Vet track, which is always awesome, then moved to the Amateur which was fast and fun. I wore myself out there and never made it to the new main track, that will have to wait for another day.

Here's a video of a few laps of the Amateur track: http://vimeo.com/35817848

• Like 2

Wow, zero views in 24 hours? THAT has never happened before. :smirk:

you might get more views if you upload it to youtube. I don't know what type of video player you are using but i can't view it from my phone.

you might get more views if you upload it to youtube. I don't know what type of video player you are using but i can't view it from my phone.

Thanks for the tip, I don't have an iphone.

Cool! Nice vid, didn't know there were two different tracks back there. Just thought it was one huge one like the MX track

I would kill for a place with more than one track or even one like that closer than the two hours I have to drive to go to a local track.

Cool! Nice vid, didn't know there were two different tracks back there. Just thought it was one huge one like the MX track

Actually there is a main track, vet track and now this new amateur track. There are also at least two, maybe 3 mini tracks. Pala Raceway is awesome!

That dirt is beautiful, looks like a super fun and fast track. Had some nice lines that developed. Wish we had a track that flowed like that and decent dirt around here. Thanks for that vid!

That gopro vid on the main track doesn't do that track any justice. That track is way knarlier in real life! Haha. I was there that day and if that's the same rider I saw he was tearing it up! You can see my black F150 parked next to the white RV by the mini track at 2:07 :smirk: