Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Oakland SPOILER! ENTER IF YOU DARE!

1. J. Stewart

2. C. Reed

3. R. Villopoto

4. R. Dungey

5. A. Short

Stewart finally held it together. Congrats to him! This is definetly a great year for racing so far, the points are close!

Now I just have to wait for CBS to air this. :smirk:

Does that give the red plate to Reed?

No idea. I guess wait until the points update to see. I don't feel like adding it myself this late. 4 races, 4 different winner. AMAZING!

4 races and 4 different winners...who will be the first multiple winner next week cause I don't see anyone else winning other than the top 4 and we all know who they are.

They've been doing the double red plate thing (Reed and Dungey both had red plate in MX last year, and Dungey and RV both had red plate last week). So I guess we'll see red on the 22 and 5 next week.

• Like 1

Congrates to JGR and JS

Reed another great night

RV ? didnt seem like a good night

RD good job on salvageing points

Well done Stewart.You cop alot of shit on here from people but you have been getting better every race.And onya Reedy doing your country proud.

OH FOR F%^ SAKE!!

I was checking this thread to for SuperBowl picks and here you go and give away the race results!

I'm thinking of slashing my wrists, except I need them to slap myself silly for thinking you would respect my inability to NOT have the common sense to stay off the net before the event. How was I supposed to REMEMBER that spoiler was a warning?? I thought it was a topic about old cheese that had been left on the counter.

I'm excited for the the JGR race team and JS. I hope he can keep his head above water and just race from here on out.

Also shows that;

Reed is consistant

Dungey is consistant

Villipoto is still human

This is a great season for Supercross fans. Too bad CBS has to screw it up.

Im glad he won finaly , I was really starting to feel bad for the guy .......... this will just make the season better !

Im glad he won finaly , I was really starting to feel bad for the guy .......... this will just make the season better !

It was good to see Stewart win. Many, including me, have been critical of him. But only because we expect him to be top 3 minimum.

The Main: The start was everything. Dungey got a poor start and was buried in the pack. I don't know why he picked a spot so far to the left of the dog house. Reed was next to the dog house. KW was the next one over.

4 races, 4 winners. 13 races to go! This is going to be the best season ever.

RV, RD, CR, JS. KW is stepping it up. Jake Weimer... look out for him.

I hope TC is getting better. I hope Rattray is OK today.

• Like 1

Tracked the race on betalive.amasupercross.com otherwise I would have to wait for CBS to shoehorn the race in between golf and Judge Judy to find out who won.....Thanks CBS for being

the network leader in the worst motorsports coverage ever. The AMA needs to give all Supercross coverage to SPEED Channel and let CBS be the champion of soap opera shows and staged reality shows.

• Like 1

OH FOR F%^ SAKE!!

I was checking this thread to for SuperBowl picks and here you go and give away the race results!

I'm thinking of slashing my wrists, except I need them to slap myself silly for thinking you would respect my inability to NOT have the common sense to stay off the net before the event. How was I supposed to REMEMBER that spoiler was a warning?? I thought it was a topic about old cheese that had been left on the counter.

lol

Agree with most of the posters on here, four races, four different winners, it may be as good or better than last season. Too bad Canard wasn't in there, that would have made the series that much better.

Tracked the race on betalive.amasupercross.com otherwise I would have to wait for CBS to shoehorn the race in between golf and Judge Judy to find out who won.....Thanks CBS for being

the network leader in the worst motorsports coverage ever. The AMA needs to give all Supercross coverage to SPEED Channel and let CBS be the champion of soap opera shows and staged reality shows.

That betalive is cool, even though I was not watching it I could get the low down. I would love to see all of the races on Speed, CBS shout be banned for supercross.

Joe.........

It wasn't a spoiler. It was how it would normally be if James stays on the bike, near the front or first. James is an enigma but you can not deny his skills.....