Other hobbies you did or do besides riding dirt bikes

I enjoy hunting, used to do paintball (really freaking expensive), but i also have a harley (my favorite of the two bikes). But then one day i finally got to go down to go riding with my buddies for the first time (on an old beat to piss dt175) and had an absolute blast on it. I definitely don't regret giving up paintball, the idea of it just isn't fun to me anymore. My harley is my commuter now and my main way of getting around (when winter is done).

I was big into paintball too. I had an sl74 when i was playing. after the gun it was about the same money wise every weekend compared to motocross. sponsors got us paint for cheap and we set up the fields so we got free entry. not going to lie, I miss it A LOT! but i would never give up mx again.

I like to run mud runs/obstacle races like the Tough Mudder or Warrior Dash. Grab a few friends who don't ride but like to get dirty and it's probably the funnest thing i've done.

My girlfriend wants to do the tough mudder this year. hopefully she makes it..

I ride mountain bikes, streetbike, bodyboard, used to surf and play paintball. Took up hunting this past november and love harvesting deer.

Now that I have two young boys( 4yr old & 8mo old) I barely have time to ride,but my old hobbies are waiting for us on the shelf. I've lawn darted a few RC planes and kinda moved on to nitro MTs and Truggys. I've also busted a lot of clay over the years. I also make sure I get out the salmon rod at least a couple times every year. My biggest hobby at the moment is counting down the days until the boys are old enough to enjoy these things with me.

Edited by timmyp8823

I use to race R/C's as well, from 1/10 nitro and electric to 1/8 nitro buggy. That was expensive. Now I am selling off all of the R/C stuff to help pay for my new hobby, kart racing. I also like riding my R6 along with the dirtbike.

standsr6018.jpg002-8.jpg

Edited by ollie45
  • Like 1

• 8 years later...

my other hobbies includes playing guitar and cooking like a chief ? and sleeping all day and but recently i started working at purifier store where you can get every kind of air purifier like for your living room, for your car, home, even thou for your bathroom lol hahahahah? 

I’ve always been attracted to sun, fun, and guns.  So motorcycles have been in my life since I could walk. Not by my parents choosing. I’m an avid hunter. Fisherman less so since I moved away from where I was born and raised. Supposedly I was a good guitarist and drummer 100 years ago. Lol. My latest hobby is busting balls in the job site! Turns out I’m good at it too

• Haha 2