Respect Stewart

Did anyone really doubt he would win one

I actually thought he and Villapoto would be duking it out this year, with Dungey, Reed and Canard right there in the wings to win one when one of the front two guys had an off night.

I think Stewart's fitness was a bit off coming into the year, which is why he has struggled. I think he's also proven in the past that he is going to go down alot, so he has his work cut out for him consistency-wise if he is going to win the title.

But no, I think most people, whether they like him or not, know that he will win some more.

Stewie had that bike on rails. During practice that track was thinning out the hurd. Those were not jumps but punts. 2,75 second air time and every riders was over jumping. CRs bike was working ok but he was riding to hang on cause there was no speed to the track. RVs front end would not plant and was skipping. If RV would have pushed any harder he would have thrown it all away. RV was FAST in the whoops!

The Pro Circuit Team could not get their bikes to work on the Oakland track and Ratray was carted off on a back board. Dean Wilson was lucky he did not keep Ratray company in the Astrics ER.

Oakland was a glorified Arena Cross Track with high lips to the jump that could have been used for back flips. No scrubs allowed I guess? Stewie was able to go though the air faster then anyone else and that is the main reason he won. Tomac also had the track dialed in.

Mark my words. Osborn is for real man! Where did that guy come from? All of a sudden there he was this year? DAMN!

Edited by 95843

Rv1 and js7 seem fastest through woops...but js7 Yamaha seems to always give it's rear a kick on the last woop before the corner.

Rv1 Kawasaki does not seem to do this and leaves him more neutral into the corner.

The Yamaha seems to have been fighting this for the last few years...

Bubba's bikes have always done that......Even the green ones

It's a product of his setup not the bike. And it doesn't kick on him every lap

So are we now moving beyond blaming the bike and the tires for his problems the first few races? Good. Now let's see some racing!

Im telling you, please. People think I'm a Stewart hater, but not so. (Not a fan either.) I'd rather see him healthy and competitive than broken up and taking soil samples. I don't know, I think I do post some things just for the purpose of hitting some of these JS7 guy's nerves! LOL

• Like 1

Bubba's bikes have always done that......Even the green ones

It's a product of his setup not the bike. And it doesn't kick on him every lap

hitting the last whoop with the throttle closed will make any bike kick , maybe he chops the throttle a split second too early sometimes

• Like 1

Rv1 and js7 seem fastest through woops...but js7 Yamaha seems to always give it's rear a kick on the last woop before the corner.

Rv1 Kawasaki does not seem to do this and leaves him more neutral into the corner.

The Yamaha seems to have been fighting this for the last few years...

Good to see next weeks excuse posted already

when stewart proves himself to deserve respect, perhaps stewart will get some respect. 4 races in for a first win, not very impressive. same old routine with stewart, what's the next excuse when he quits because he gets a bad start? (it's ok, we've heard them all.) Funny, RV doesn't have those excuses....