why is everyone so pissed at CBS

Actually they did a decent job today because they didn't have any commercials till the race was over. My gripe is a local CBS station that has a local super church service from 11-11:30. The main minister gets 250,000 + a year and they have a million dollar mural on the side of the church. I miss the heats and that pisses me off.

Craigus

They still suck.

I turned on my DVR to watch and it was not recorded. In the LA market they showed a news program and an infomercial instead. I had to go to my local CBS stations web page to find that they are showing it this afternoon instead. Glad I checked or I would have missed it.

We were pissed!!! Evidently someone finally said something for Oakland. Best I've seen in over a year from them. Still think they need to be told to take a hike. My guess is they let someone else manage the Oakland race and the guy stepped up to the fans. Speed shouldn't be too far from the blacklist either. This Barret Jackson Auto rerun thing in the middle of "live-sport racing" is ridiculous. They took the M-usic out of MTV and the S-ports out of Espn. Someone needs to invest in a channel of live sports.

So far this was the best job CBS has done. I think someone must be reading some of the forums. They almost botched it when JS was about to pass CR and then they switched right back to them in time to see that pass, amazing, didnt have to see it on a replay.

total bullsh#t....... they had face the nation on this morning when even the guide said it was supposed to be SX...... then at 3:30 it was supposed to be on and some idiot that is supposed to be a pro golfer that was 3 strokes ahead missed a 3.5 foot putt which throws it into sudden death........... so now we will miss it again. god for fricken bid they put the sudden death over on the golf channel. THE GOLF CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!! how does a sport that is about as fun as watching paint dry from a spectator's point of view have its own damn channel?????????????????????

Monter Energy.......... if you are listening.......... i hope you are getting your money's worth because many of us haven't seen a damn thing. this whole CBS debacle is an utter failure!!!!!

I'm watching golf instead of sx due to a sudden death playoff. So BEST case scenario is that I'll get to see only the main event. Depends how long it goes...

. Ya, Me too. CBS would do well to continue promoting Marxism and Socalism with their News Media and leave Supercross coverage To Professionals.