Baja Motorsports DR50

I am looking at getting a first bike for my 5yr old boy. Saw a baja dr50 advertised and have never heard of this company. Is it a good company are parts easy to get or should I stay away from it all together.

stay away from Baja motorsports. I bought a baja 90 quad for my son and it was the biggest mistake i ever made. He is 6 years old and owned it for 5 months. it stayed in the shop more than it was at home. google baja and you will only find bad reviews, alot of them. you can pick up a honda crf50 on craigslist for around $400-$500

if you live in canada then you know what canadian tire is. it is like the wal-mart of home improvement stores, except they stock everything except food.

this is where the baja bikes are sold.

that should tell you something.

its like walking into the giant tiger and seeing a bike with the brand name SAHARA with a bunch of flames and stuff

you can just tell its a peice of shit, and will hold together just as well as one.

but on the bright side, ive heard most of the motors are honda clones, so the engine might stay toghether a while longer while your son is tumbling through the air due to his forks dismantling themselves while riding.

Edited by younggunz