Sign in to follow this  

keepitroostin?

Does anyone more had have problem with this company? Are they serious?

6 January I did buy a front brake master cylinder I did find on eBay and still I haven’t got one.

I tried to get In contact with them but it is impossible to get an answer and today I did find that they sell exactly the same item again.

I have contact PayPal so hopefully they can help me to get my money back.

I have nothing but good things to say about them. Usually they go riding in the week-end. Expect an answer early in the week.

Yes I think is weird, I read so many good things about them and they have really good reputation on eBay.

I have tried in 10 days now to get an answer and nothing. Even PayPal have hard to get in contact with them.

Is there only one man working in that place?

They are a pretty stand up company . Try them again tomorrow and see if you have any better luck contacting them.

Edited by BBA

Maybe they have trouble with shipping overseas?

That's what I was thinking. I sent a small part to Australia USPS Priority Mail, which should have taken 10 days, but it took a month for the recipient to get it.

I've had more than a dozen things and they always ship fast with the part as advertized.

Craigus

Only bought one item from this business, paid via credit card, got the part in 2 weeks, all good. What wasn't good was a week later I get notified by my bank that someone in Michigan is trying to use my credit card to purchase a 56" LCD TV, bank wanted to know if I would authorize the purchase....Uhh....NO!

Secure site???? Me thinks not.....Just saying :smirk:

RMATV is the only site I'll deal with from now on

I've bought a few things from them without any issues. Like the others said, I'd try again tomorrow.

Hi I live in Australia and I have bought several parts off keepitroostin and I have had zero problems with shipping or replying to emails , maybe they r slow to return your emails I'd me ep emailing them .

I have bought several used items off them via Ebay-always a good transaction

They seem to be a pretty high volume outfit, so I wouldn't be surprised to see they have another identical master cylinder listed.

Did a quick search on Ebay, they got about 13,000 items listed right now.

I'd keep trying to contact them, either via phone or email.

Does anyone more had have problem with this company? Are they serious?

6 January I did buy a front brake master cylinder I did find on eBay and still I haven’t got one.

I tried to get In contact with them but it is impossible to get an answer and today I did find that they sell exactly the same item again.

I have contact PayPal so hopefully they can help me to get my money back.

I ordered a shock spring from them that was supposed to be in new condition. When I got it, the powder coating was chipped and cracked. I wasn't happy and returned it - they refunded my money without incident.

JayC

they are local for me so I usually pick up whateever I want......good peopleand 100% trustworthy.

They often have several of the same parts listed.....that will happen when you are parting out 100's of bikes a month.

I never had a problem with the shipper. Must be international shipping issues.