Sign in to follow this  

California Cal City lost dog

Guy came into our camp on 1-28-12 looking for his lost dog. He said he lost it around ant hill (weekend of 1-21-12). It's an Australian Shepherd / Border Collie mix. If anyone has information please post or pm me and we can get the information to the owners.

Guy came into our camp on 1-28-12 looking for his lost dog. He said he lost it around ant hill (weekend of 1-21-12). It's an Australian Shepherd / Border Collie mix. If anyone has information please post or pm me and we can get the information to the owners.

Yeah I got a flyer from that guy on Sat as well. So sad. How many of these stories will it take before people start putting leashes on their dogs out in the dez? Notice how the story is very rarely "Spot has a tendency to run away or wander and got out by mistake or chewed thru the leash" . . . seems like it's always the same story "Spot's never run away before and we never have a leash on him". Only takes one time for him to follow a smell just a bit too far, or get spooked by a gun shot or firecracker, or see that jack rabbit run by . . . one time and your buddy is out there alone to freeze, starve, and die. I took the guys number and didn't give him a piece of my mind as he's hopefully learned the lesson, unfortunately the hard way . . . who knows maybe somebody hearing his story will learn from his mistake as well.