Where is the best trail riding in Illinois?

We dont talk about such things online,that way every tom,dick,and harry's sisters brother's uncle dont wind up there with there quads to ruin it all (brushy ridge comes to mind).

With that said you could do it the old fashioned way and join a club,attend meetings,break sweat with like minded individuals and maybe get to know of some sweet places to ride that others dont talk about online where every tom,dick,and harry's sisters brother's uncle is looking.

Just saying

• Like 4

We dont talk about such things online,that way every tom,dick,and harry's sisters brother's uncle dont wind up there with there quads to ruin it all (brushy ridge comes to mind).

With that said you could do it the old fashioned way and join a club,attend meetings,break sweat with like minded individuals and maybe get to know of some sweet places to ride that others dont talk about online where every tom,dick,and harry's sisters brother's uncle is looking.

Just saying

So, HELP some of us newbies out to the central IL area. I was thinking that the Canton club would be a good one to join, since i live in Peoria. I have looked into the local clubs Peoria has a waiting list and pekin looks like mostly flat track guys.

I notice that you are a Canton club member any recommendations.

I would really enjoy to find some people who like to ride as much as myself, it gets old going by your self.

I guess it depends on where exactly you live and what kind of riding you do. I would love to have enough places to just go trail riding, but there just isnt enough. So I do the district 17 hare scramble and enduros. Cost alot more than trail riding, but the trails are usually pretty good and no worries of getting busted. The enduros are great for a good single track tough type of ride, and there are also a couple of dual sport rides on the schedule. Joiin the district would be the first place to start. You will meet new people that might hook you up with some riding.

District 17 AMA, is a good district with lots of riding and the Prez and the MX directors have nice wifes.

And how do you know this????????????????

Also you left off the enduro and GP directors wife. Hope you don't expect to do well in those events.

Looking for the best place to ride trails.

you are more then welcom to call one of my club member he lives in Peoria he was the first member to join our club 9 years ago just pm me or call me 8162524623 ill give you his number i cant post his number on here by the way we are the WFO TRAILRIDERS you might be able to join our club our web sight is WFO TRAILRIDERS.COM we also travel the midwest to ride we love to ride