Sign in to follow this  

2012 Supercross

Any of you thumpettes keeping up on the Supercross season? If so, who are you're favorites and what are you hoping to see this season?

Yup me and the hubby are following it....hate that the last few have been on CBS cuz they do a crappy job of broadcasting it...too many commercials.....We do the fantasy supercross online at motorcycleusa.com We are Poto and Dungey fans...would like to see the KTM do awesome this season. Not so excited about Stewart...he has let all the fame go to his head...Want Wilson and Tomac to do good on the smaller bikes as well

Kinda bummed I will miss the race on Sunday :lol: even though it's on CBS I will miss it GrrrRRrrrr.

But I will be riding so eh won't be to bad :smirk:

GoooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOo PotooooOOOOooooooOOOOOOoo :bonk:

Kinda bummed I will miss the race on Sunday :smirk: even though it's on CBS I will miss it GrrrRRrrrr.

But I will be riding so eh won't be to bad :lol:

GoooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOo PotooooOOOOooooooOOOOOOoo :bonk:

Its suppose to be 48 here on Sunday so ill probably be riding too! :lol: And we do get CBS so ill get to dvr the race! Double happy dance! Do you have a lot of snow in Washington Debi?

And for the lites class im going for Baggett!

Edited by googz_3

Its suppose to be 48 here on Sunday so ill probably be riding too! :lol: And we do get CBS so ill get to dvr the race! Double happy dance! Do you have a lot of snow in Washington Debi?

And for the lites class im going for Baggett!

Oh yeah... Lights I will say Wilson :lol:

Snow's all gone here :bonk: hence why I will be out at the Track tomorrow hehe :smirk: need some practice and try and finish off dialing in the suspension :bonk: and on top of that I hope to get some more people hooked on SuperMoto as my plan is to put them on my bike and let them play on the track hehe :lol:

Oh I will tape it if the Hubby remembers to set it as we will tape it on the PC since that's connected to the TV :lol:

Edited by Debi

Hey guys, i live in europe and i want to see the sx live, where can i see it live? any online stream? thanks

Villipodium was handed the series on a silver platter, an unlucky season if you ask me. All the top guys getting hurt, hope they heal up soon and kill it in outdoors. I would like to see Reed, Dungey, Windham, and Weimer on top. Those guys have the greatest work ethic and personalities in racing.