Sign in to follow this  

Riding Indoors in Wisconsin

This is my first helmet cam video riding out at an indoor track in Wisconsin. Tell me what you guys think!

That track looks sketchy... I still wish I had a track like that around here and nice riding, I subscribed.

A lot of people call it sketchy because of the poles, but I've never had an issue. Although, for a public track, that big triple is definitely sketchy lol.

That's looks sweet! That defiantly would make winter go by faster. Do they charge similar rates to outdoor tracks?

Sadly no their a lot more expensive. Its $50 per ride unless your planning on riding more than 5 times in which case there's a membership available. But when the winter urge to ride comes, $50 starts to seem real cheap, real fast lol.

Wow i wish we had places like that in Australia, looks like good fun, thanks for the vid!

Sadly no their a lot more expensive. Its $50 per ride unless your planning on riding more than 5 times in which case there's a membership available. But when the winter urge to ride comes, $50 starts to seem real cheap, real fast lol.

Wow, that's spendy! Some of my local indoor tracks usually only run between $25 - $30.

Not really. I'll save the $50 for entry and the fuel to get there for parts for this race season. lol

Too cool ( non pun intended ) , You were putting it to that track man.

Looked fun and sounds like you get your money's worth out of it .... It is hard to say no when the itch to ride gets to great.