Sign in to follow this  

Supercross All good starts, no crashes, all was in it....look who won !

Stewart is over it !

Stewart is out of shape !

Stewart hates the Yamaha !

The Yamaha is turd !

JGR can´t make Stewart win !

Well I tell you straight up !

All the top contenders got good starts, all of them stood up with no crashes, and the rider who last week was the rider who was not going to win anymore, straight up beat em all !

The Yamaha that is so "off" with it´s handling looked actually better than most other bikes out there.

Stewart looked smooth and calculated....impressive !

Stewart pissed on the competition.

Let the hater excuses begin !

Winning a battle is hardly winning the war, he wont be wearing the 1 plate, thats for sure. Probably not the red either. Let the excuses begin!

Stewart is over it !

The Yamaha is turd !

I agree 100% !

I don't think he looked any better than when he was winning heat races all season. He has looked fast all year. It is his head that seems to be the problem. Obviously he is quick and he dives into lines that others (..."i'm just going to ride conservatively to try and win the title"...comes to mind from one Orange rider), will not.

I am not a fan of JS7s anymore because he has been dogging-it for too many years now. Putting in a really crappy effort and probably costing people their jobs and plenty of cash. Typical that the spoiled brat lands on his feet with probably the best team, Factory or otherwise, in SX/MX and one of the very best in American Motorsport.

It is good for the sport when JS7 can get his head into the game, because the single line SX tracks seem to be too much of a challenge for the other top 4 to try passing. Not too mention liven up the boards.

Stewart is over it !

The Yamaha is turd !

I agree 100% !

:lol::bonk::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bonk::lol::smirk:

MAX!!!

Good job Stewart. You've raced yourself into halfway decent shape, and pulled a sweet win with NO asterisk. The Yam still doesn't look like the best match for your style, you still brushed a few tough blocks, but you straight up smoked everyone. Nice Win!!!

Makes the season that much more exciting!!!!! 4 different winners!!!!!

these are the interviews i like! no sponsor crap and drink this crap! my take on the race and thanks to my team! he does it every week! i kinda wish others would do it too! i would like to hear reeds take on it! and vili without the sponsors!

• Like 2

these are the interviews i like! no sponsor crap and drink this crap! my take on the race and thanks to my team! he does it every week! i kinda wish others would do it too! i would like to hear reeds take on it! and vili without the sponsors!

Reed said, "I rode like a girl". Doesn't get more real than that. Good on JS though, its awesome having 4 guys that can win at anytime!

Reed said, "I rode like a girl". Doesn't get more real than that. Good on JS though, its awesome having 4 guys that can win at anytime!

now he keeps it pretty real on the podium but i would like to hear more. they all should do like a 2 min this is what happened in the race. and on the drama races (block passes) they should do a 5 mins! :smirk: ok maybe i would be starting $hit with that but ???? who cares right.. it could be fun to watch!

• Like 1

Stewart is over it !

The Yamaha is turd !

Well I tell you straight up !

All the top contenders got good starts, all of them stood up with no crashes, and the rider who last week was the rider who was not going to win anymore, straight up beat em all !

The Yamaha that is so "off" with it´s handling looked actually better than most other bikes out there.

Stewart looked smooth and calculated....impressive !

Stewart pissed on the competition.

Let the hater excuses begin !

You're the only guy on here to say THAT.

I like Poto's speeches

The track was tough but I couldn't do it without blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.....Thank you

I've heard from a few people he (RV) is every bit as bland to hang out with as well. I'd like to see a ring, where those that are mad at each other can do duke it out after the race!!! with knives and bats....

. Putting in a really crappy effort and probably costing people their jobs and plenty of cash. Typical that the spoiled brat lands on his feet with probably the best team, Factory or otherwise, in SX/MX and one of the very best in American Motorsport.

It is good for the sport when JS7 can get his head into the game, because the single line SX tracks seem to be too much of a challenge for the other top 4 to try passing. Not too mention liven up the boards.

Crappy effort? are you high? dude won what 5-6 races last year, crashed his brains out a few times by putting in a "crappy effort" while in the lead, cost people their jobs? really what jobs? dude probably created more jobs than Obama - answer, redbull, pirelli, yamaha, bell helmets, poster companys!

now no one can pass cause of single line tracks - did reed not pass stewart last weekend, did RV not pas a bunch of people, did Bubba not pass a buch of people the last few races and this weekend passed short and reed, hansen to take the win.

Spoiled? dude is a black guy who deals with racist redneck idiots still to this day, family had nothing and sacrificed alot, came from nothing "Black crackhead ghetto land" and has built up a mini empire - unbelievable comments on here!

Ignorance must be bliss - ive heard some ignorant comments this takes the cake!

Edited by tnat1
  • Like 2

Being a life long Miami Dolphin fan its pretty tough to pick a winner.... But I do I guarantee that the rider who finishes with the most points wins the championship this year!! Whomever that may be, I just hope its close and right down to the last race..

• Like 1

Being a life long Miami Dolphin fan its pretty tough to pick a winner.... But I do I guarantee that the rider who finishes with the most points wins the championship this year!! Whomever that may be, I just hope its close and right down to the last race..

I agree, don´t care who wins as long as the title is on the line until the very last race is finished !

• Like 1

One thing about Reed and Stewart is that they both build on success very well. They get a little confidence and look out. I guess thats probably true of RV, RD, and others, too; but Reed and Stewart have just been around a little longer...

Awesome season so far. I need to ride...

Not that it would have changed the end result, but Dungey was buried back in about 10th I think at the start. He started catching the guys near the end and worked up to 4th. Still, no crashes, no excuses. Stewart was the better rider last night. Reed and Villopoto just didnt seem willing to push it any harder.

Stewart was fast but he wasnt blazing and once again, he didnt set the fastest lap time in practice qualifying , in the heat races or in the Main event.