Sign in to follow this  

questions bout my 125sx. need help!

i got a 1999 125sx and im kinda in need of some new parts. i wanna get an fmf fatty and shorty problem is they dont list it for 1999 but they do list it for 2000. i thought that they are pretty much the same. i also have an issue with gettin all my plastics. i wana get a kit instead of payin like an extra 50$ and havin like 3 different plastic brands. but there are kits for a 2000. any clue on the difference between them? i thought they did only minor changes until like 03. i do know they changed from the wp non inverted that they for some reason put on the 99. those are wp extreme 50s right? they are 50mm i know that. i just have problems findin any aftermarket stuff for them. 150$ for fork seals isnt very nice to have to pay. my dealership even gave me a discount too cause the guy thought the price was ridiculous. any help is appreciated.

1998-2000 are the same bike. my friend has a 2000 and he has 1998 parts on his bike and they work just as good. Id go with the stock head pipe ( personal preference)stock parts seem to last longer. even though i race dirtbike, my bike is fully built. I think for just throwing dirt around hittin jumps here and there, a KTM pipe will be just fine. Get this, KTM's come race ready off the show room floor. I read online that the exhaust's made for KTM's are made by FMF. The SX can go from showroom floor to the gate and beat other bikes that are the same size stock. :smirk:

thats the reasons i like KTM so much cause they are race ready. known that for a while... i wanna go aftermarket cause the fact that the oem pipe is listed for $322 the fatty is $219.

thats the reasons i like KTM so much cause they are race ready. known that for a while... i wanna go aftermarket cause the fact that the oem pipe is listed for $322 the fatty is $219.

im thinkin im just gonna go all out and just buy a brand new 2012 ktm 250sx i love the power 250 2 strokes have and this things rated at 5 hp more than the yz250 ive been ridin lately. 50hp from the factory is just awsome.