Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Oakland Track too much for the 250's

Seemed like I was constantly thinking, "holy shat, he's not gonna make that jump!!!" Did anyone else feel like the track was a bit much for some of the 250 riders. I really hate seeing guys get hurt, I don't need someone

barely clearing a 120' triple to entertain me. Maybe it's just me???

Some of the 450 guys were doing the same thing.... It was fine when the track was smooth but as soon as it got soft and rough guys had issues. I noticed RV fell off the pace for some reason as soon as JS passed CR. I watched the race again and realised he came up pretty short on the big triple. Maybe he tweaked something or jarred him enough he didnt want to risk pushing it anymore.

Seemed like RV was just having trouble hitting triples consistently that night. He was coming up short sometimes and overshooting and landing flat other times.

Seemed like I was constantly thinking, "holy shat, he's not gonna make that jump!!!" Did anyone else feel like the track was a bit much for some of the 250 riders. I really hate seeing guys get hurt, I don't need someone

barely clearing a 120' triple to entertain me. Maybe it's just me???

I think those triples are around 90 feet , but I saw the same thing and agree , I dont like seeing guys get hurt

Speaking of the 250cc lites class, I wonder what Deano's gut looks like right about now? Looked like his rear tire did a "meat grinder" across his stomach when he went down! Did you guys see that? When he first stood up, looked like he grabbed his gut and bent over in a bit of pain. Throttle looked wide open too. DAMN!!!! :smirk:

Speaking of the 250cc lites class, I wonder what Deano's gut looks like right about now? Looked like his rear tire did a "meat grinder" across his stomach when he went down! Did you guys see that? When he first stood up, looked like he grabbed his gut and bent over in a bit of pain. Throttle looked wide open too. DAMN!!!! :smirk:

I fell on the landing of a blind 60 /70 foot tabletop and got landed on and you could tell the guy was running a 756 Dunlop from the perfect welts across my back , broke 3 rib's ............ efing couldnt breath and thought I was going to die !