Sign in to follow this  

California Pine valley rides who wants to go?

I have heard there is some good stuff down in there... Just little far for me. I'll be keeping an eye out for your ride report.

Where is Pine Valley?

East of El Cajon....that ain't southern California, that's northern Mesiko

Hahah that it is. I found some awesome trails out there so lets go!......someone

I'd be all over it if it wasn't 3 plus hours from me, that's some good stuff.

Give me a couple weeks and I'll go,probably on weekend day. Can you access Coral Canyon from Pine Valley?

Give me a couple weeks and I'll go,probably on weekend day. Can you access Coral Canyon from Pine Valley?

Yeah you can. It's kinda boring. The cool trails are some single track off the side of the main trail

I'm in for some Bear Valley (pine Valley) riding, and a Frosty Burger. By the way a friend of mine and I are going down to Plaster City to ride on Thursday. Were meeting at the View Point east of Viejas at 9am. Show up if you want to go. Were going to ride up to the Blu Inn at Ocotillo Wells and get lunch then ride back.

I'm in for some Bear Valley (pine Valley) riding, and a Frosty Burger. By the way a friend of mine and I are going down to Plaster City to ride on Thursday. Were meeting at the View Point east of Viejas at 9am. Show up if you want to go. Were going to ride up to the Blu Inn at Ocotillo Wells and get lunch then ride back.

FYI no gas at Blu Inn

Let me know when you want to ride pine valley. I can't go on Thursday but thanks for the invite. Keep them coming

Looking to ride with someone during the week or weekend at pine valley. I found some great trails. Let's ride!

Want to go this Saturday?

Want to go this Saturday?

Me and a friend might go on Thursday if you are in we will go for sure. We are stuck between pone valley and barona. This Saturday I'm going to RPMX because there is a race on Sunday so getting some practice in. Do you want to go to RPMX?

Me and a friend might go on Thursday if you are in we will go for sure. We are stuck between pone valley and barona. This Saturday I'm going to RPMX because there is a race on Sunday so getting some practice in. Do you want to go to RPMX?

Maybe some other time, I don't think thursday is going to work for me.

Maybe some other time, I don't think thursday is going to work for me.

Ok I'll let you know every time I go out. I'll be at RPMX on Saturday and Sunday if you want to come out

How about an early AM ride at CC Sunday 2-26 to check out the new singletrack

004-3.jpg