Pine valley rides who wants to go?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for some Bear Valley (pine Valley) riding, and a Frosty Burger. By the way a friend of mine and I are going down to Plaster City to ride on Thursday. Were meeting at the View Point east of Viejas at 9am. Show up if you want to go. Were going to ride up to the Blu Inn at Ocotillo Wells and get lunch then ride back.

I'm in for some Bear Valley (pine Valley) riding, and a Frosty Burger. By the way a friend of mine and I are going down to Plaster City to ride on Thursday. Were meeting at the View Point east of Viejas at 9am. Show up if you want to go. Were going to ride up to the Blu Inn at Ocotillo Wells and get lunch then ride back.

FYI no gas at Blu Inn

Let me know when you want to ride pine valley. I can't go on Thursday but thanks for the invite. Keep them coming

• 2 weeks later...

Me and a friend might go on Thursday if you are in we will go for sure. We are stuck between pone valley and barona. This Saturday I'm going to RPMX because there is a race on Sunday so getting some practice in. Do you want to go to RPMX?

Maybe some other time, I don't think thursday is going to work for me.