Sign in to follow this  

gsxr can

i cant find one for a decent price. i am looking for a stock gsxr1000 for a 01-02. what other years and sizes work?

will one for a 750 or 600 work? if so what years?

please let me know. i put a supertrapp on and its way too dam loud. i am going to use the supertrapp midpipe and put a gsxr can on it when i get one

i cant find one for a decent price. i am looking for a stock gsxr1000 for a 01-02. what other years and sizes work?

will one for a 750 or 600 work? if so what years?

please let me know. i put a supertrapp on and its way too dam loud. i am going to use the supertrapp midpipe and put a gsxr can on it when i get one

Go to mxrob.com Click on DR650 Mods/GSXR Exhaust system/Check it out here.. go to page 3 of the presentation. :smirk:

Edited by mxrob

Go to mxrob.com Click on DR650 Mods/GSXR Exhaust system/Check it out here.. go to page 3 of the presentation. :smirk:

thanks rob. your the king. i dont know if i am annoying everyone on this site yet. i do searches before i ask questions but dont always look long enough before i post. i am new to these drs. i bought my first one this summer after selling my crotch rocket and i am addicted. i love this thing and i love tinkering on it. just cant afford much right now so i am going through the cheap mods. and i am doing some of the more expensive mods in cheaper way. like taking the seat off my parts bike and completely costumizing the foam for a nice highway seat