Sign in to follow this  

Colorado VDR Hare Scrambles - Round #6 This Sunday, Feb 26, 2012

As usual, the weatherman has no clue what is really going to happen. Latest report is snow starting this afternoon and lasting until Saturday. 36 degree high on Sunday.

You do know that it's super bowl Sunday...You guys knock youself out (not literally)

You do know that it's super bowl Sunday...You guys knock youself out (not literally)

Are you playing in it? if not lets ride!

• Like 1

Are you playing in it? if not lets ride!

Yeah I'm in a few different pools if that's what you mean!

Hand must be feeling better. With all the snow we are supposed to get going to be a sloppy mess on Sunday so I think I'll take in the game...but next time.

At 9am Friday we have about 8 inches in my driveway that I have been shoveling. Yes it is still snowing. Winter sucks in Colorado today.

ya gotta remember I am one of the last guys in Colorado that doesn't have

A tattoo

A Piercing

A Snowboard

A Ski

At 9am Friday we have about 8 inches in my driveway that I have been shoveling. Yes it is still snowing. Winter sucks in Colorado today.

ya gotta remember I am one of the last guys in Colorado that doesn't have

A tattoo

A Piercing

A Snowboard

A Ski

I am right there with you. I am a native of Colorado and don't have any of the above, plus my pick-up is 2wd.

Yeah I'm in a few different pools if that's what you mean!

Hand must be feeling better. With all the snow we are supposed to get going to be a sloppy mess on Sunday so I think I'll take in the game...but next time.

Yes, hand still hurts but the brain is weak so I still want to ride. You'll probably be able to pay for all the damage you did to your "new" KTM with your pool winnings, won't you?

I might be able to keep up with you fast guys if it keeps snowing and I bring the 450 X with track....pic above

Edited by Big Pollock

I am right there with you. I am a native of Colorado and don't have any of the above, plus my pick-up is 2wd.

same here, my pickup is an el camino

Edited by dzamo

What do you think the odds are that it will be called off, resheduled, pushed back one week? Should I get my bike ready for 2/5/2012?

Yes, hand still hurts but the brain is weak so I still want to ride. You'll probably be able to pay for all the damage you did to your "new" KTM with your pool winnings, won't you?

I might be able to keep up with you fast guys if it keeps snowing and I bring the 450 X with track....pic above

Have you tried this out yet? Looks like alot of fun! Probably a low snow springtime thing with no handwarmers and wearing boots that still allow you to shift.

Have you tried this out yet? Looks like alot of fun! Probably a low snow springtime thing with no handwarmers and wearing boots that still allow you to shift.

Its actually belongs to my friend, and he loves it. I was laughing at him when he put down $5k+ to do it, he's laughing at me today. He's been riding it up on Vail pass all winter. From what he tells me its a blast.

Price tag is toooo steep for me, especially with a blown up R. Going to be dropping $2k on that repair in parts alone.

Bryan

According to the VDR page, the race has been rescheduled. (Sue must be working off of an old calendar because according to mine, the 13th is a Monday)

16 inches down here near Franktown. Still snowing about an inch an hour.

I have already dug out the driveway once with Honda snow blower, but need to head out and push off another 3 inches.

Drove by VDR this Sunday.... Looked like there was still lot of snow on the track.

Any updates on conditions? Prospects for Hare Scramble this Sunday or Feb 19th?

weather forecast for this weekend, don't look good for anything other than snowmobile racing.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 26.

Saturday Night: A 10 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.

Sunday: A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34