VDR Hare Scrambles - Round #6 This Sunday, Feb 26, 2012

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you playing in it? if not lets ride!

Yeah I'm in a few different pools if that's what you mean!

Hand must be feeling better. With all the snow we are supposed to get going to be a sloppy mess on Sunday so I think I'll take in the game...but next time.

At 9am Friday we have about 8 inches in my driveway that I have been shoveling. Yes it is still snowing. Winter sucks in Colorado today.

ya gotta remember I am one of the last guys in Colorado that doesn't have

A tattoo

A Piercing

A Snowboard

A Ski

At 9am Friday we have about 8 inches in my driveway that I have been shoveling. Yes it is still snowing. Winter sucks in Colorado today.

ya gotta remember I am one of the last guys in Colorado that doesn't have

A tattoo

A Piercing

A Snowboard

A Ski

I am right there with you. I am a native of Colorado and don't have any of the above, plus my pick-up is 2wd.

Yeah I'm in a few different pools if that's what you mean!

Hand must be feeling better. With all the snow we are supposed to get going to be a sloppy mess on Sunday so I think I'll take in the game...but next time.

Yes, hand still hurts but the brain is weak so I still want to ride. You'll probably be able to pay for all the damage you did to your "new" KTM with your pool winnings, won't you?

I might be able to keep up with you fast guys if it keeps snowing and I bring the 450 X with track....pic above

Edited by Big Pollock

Yes, hand still hurts but the brain is weak so I still want to ride. You'll probably be able to pay for all the damage you did to your "new" KTM with your pool winnings, won't you?

I might be able to keep up with you fast guys if it keeps snowing and I bring the 450 X with track....pic above

Have you tried this out yet? Looks like alot of fun! Probably a low snow springtime thing with no handwarmers and wearing boots that still allow you to shift.

Have you tried this out yet? Looks like alot of fun! Probably a low snow springtime thing with no handwarmers and wearing boots that still allow you to shift.

Its actually belongs to my friend, and he loves it. I was laughing at him when he put down $5k+ to do it, he's laughing at me today. He's been riding it up on Vail pass all winter. From what he tells me its a blast.

Price tag is toooo steep for me, especially with a blown up R. Going to be dropping $2k on that repair in parts alone.

Bryan

weather forecast for this weekend, don't look good for anything other than snowmobile racing.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 26.

Saturday Night: A 10 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.

Sunday: A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34