Sign in to follow this  

07 exhaust?

I have a white brothers carbon pro for my 07 kx250f. It has some wear and tear on it but works decent. I am trying to decide if I should trade it for a stock exhaust or not. Would it be better to trade the hole system, just the muffler and not the header pipe, or not trade at all? Please tell me what you think. Thanks

I had on on my wifes 07 kx250f. I like it.. Lots of over rev and ok bottom. Loud compared to my 09 with fmf 4.1 and megabomb exhaust. I think the 07 reved out better but didn't have the bottom end like the 09. Now they are close but the power characteristic of the two are different because of the years. If your just trail riding mostly I would go to stock. They hold up better then CF. but as far as power..go team green jetting with the pipe you have..and enjoy the bike

As THMIKE said, for trail go stock but for track the White Brothers kills the stock pipe. I have a Jardine full system and it is better for woods than stock but the W.B. looses too much bottom end for good woods work.