Sign in to follow this  

California Any good shops in Riverside?

Moved in the area a few months ago. Already been screwed by Malcolm Smith too many times and refuse to go back for even a quart of oil. Looking for a shop to pick up small or last minute stuff quick (oil,chain lube,grips,tubes etc) without having to make the 20 min drive to Chaparral. Anything out here? Thanks.

Edited by nofb

There is Corona Motorsports in Corona off the 91 freeway and Maple. I don't use their service dept because they kind of suck but the parts guys are pretty cool. I get 99% of my stuff online now and only use them in a pinch.

Malcolm Smith Motorsports?????????

I said good shops. Like stated in my first post my ass is still sore from the last time I was there. I was trying to be nice about it here. Will never give those people another cent.

Precision concepts! off box springs road. awesome place great customer service!

One big problem...not open on weekends.

Still looking..where have all the good little shops gone? A place like Cycle City in Lake Forest is what Im looking for....

Edited by nofb

There's a Cycle Gear in Murrieta...not sure how far that is for you. Good prices, GREAT return policy, and, at least at the Palmdale, Newhall, and Sacramento stores, knowledgable sales staff who want to help you, not just sell you crap.

Moved in the area a few months ago. Already been screwed by Malcolm Smith too many times and refuse to go back for even a quart of oil. Looking for a shop to pick up small or last minute stuff quick (oil,chain lube,grips,tubes etc) without having to make the 20 min drive to Chaparral. Anything out here? Thanks.

Sorry Dude......... Good shops are hard to find apparently...........