Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Reading Anthracite Certified Youth Classes

For the parents of kids under the age of 16 who ride Reading Anthracite and need a training certificate. I have Motorcycle Safety Foundation DirtBike and DCNR ATV Youth Safety classes in March and April. They are 5 hour classes that cover all types of riding and are required for kids to ride Reading Anthracite. The March 24th DirtBike class already has 3 students with the limit of 8. All 3 kids are riders and need the certificate for this purpose so this is not a class for beginners. The type of class on April 28th will depend on the 1st student that enrolls. Classes are scheduled for ATVs on the 2nd Saturday and for Dirt Bikes the 4th Saturday of each month, for information call me @ 717-532-6439 and sign up.

Dmann, Can you expand on what is covered during the class? We have not had the pleasure of riding RAC but would really appreciate some professional riding instruction for my 8 yr old. He is tired of hearing me say "you should do this bla, bla, bla" or I would have done bla, bla , bla"

What can the dad's (and mom's ) do while the class is on?

What is the fee for the instruction?

Do we need a RAC permit for this one day? We are in State College and do not get that far away to ride usually.

Thanks

I am a Motorcycle Safety Foundation certified instructor. Please go to http://www.dirtbikeschool.com and see what the class is all about.

The video is very good on the MSF site and you will be able to find me as an instructor.

The classes are held at my house in Roxbury PA on the 4th Saturday of each month, at a cost of $100. The class covers everything from

maintenance to riding over various obstacles and takes 4 hours.

You are welcome to join us but you will be charged an additional $75 for the class if you ride.

We are located 5 mile from the Willow Hill Turnpike exit coming from the west and 8 miles from the Blue Mnt.exit driving from the east

Thanks

Denny

http://www.willowhillcampandtrail.com/willow_hill_msf_dirtbike__dcnr_atv_riding_school_h.html

I have 3 kids enroled in the March 24th class with room for 8.