Sign in to follow this  

is it wrong..

so, i got engaged today :smirk: i decided seeing as the gf gets all teh fancy rocks the guys deserve soemthing (other then a life or bring bitches at :bonk:) so i got my tech10 in blue and hopefully a new full ti4-r system next week!

smiles all around! haha

oh and her dads buddy has a few hundred acres.. and he's goign to see if hell let us build a track on it haha. life may be pretty sweet in 2012!

cheers to all!

Congrats. It's not wrong as long as you have the money. Soon, your money will be "our" money (i.e, hers, not yours).

Congrats, however you have 3 bikes, :lol: better sign a pre-nup!

My crystal ball tells me she will say this in the near future:You went riding last weekend so you don't need to go until next month! You have too many friends and spend too much time with them! And finally I'm pregnant :bonk: we need a bigger house :smirk: = sell 2 bikes and go directly to no riding jail :lol:

Yeah it was good to be young once. :bonk:

Congrats, however you have 3 bikes, :lol: better sign a pre-nup!

My crystal ball tells me she will say this in the near future:You went riding last weekend so you don't need to go until next month! You have too many friends and spend too much time with them! And finally I'm pregnant :bonk: we need a bigger house :smirk: = sell 2 bikes and go directly to no riding jail :lol:

Yeah it was good to be young once. :bonk:

My dad still says this stuff and his youngest is 26. Hahaha

hahaha yea. My only scapegoat for that is that both of her brothers liek to go riding wiht me, so i need atleast 1 extra bike... bu you know, there's 2 brothers, so thats 2 bikes! haha my end is nearD: