Sign in to follow this  

96 cr 125 or 98 rm 125

Hi everyone Im new to thumper talk ive been gettin on and reading alot here lately. So i figure id asked u guys this question. Im lookin to buy a bike this week. I just lookin for something to play around. I had and raced a 96 cr 125 about 4 yrs ago it was a very good bike i had alot of aftermarket parts on it was a very fun bike. I went and looked at a 98 rm 125 the other day i got to ride it and it was pretty strong has a few thing on it like pc pipe n silncer. Has new piston n.ring and it looks good. Today i find a 96 cr like my old one. There only a $100 differents n price so what do u think would be my best choice?

Not much difference, assuming the CR is similarly modded. Look at both bikes and see which one has been ridden harder and which one has been taken care of. Look at the usual (I.E., bottom of frame, is the chain worn, inside airbox, steering head etc)

Thanks for the input. But i just got home with the rm. The cr need a tube,master link,n spank plug. So i got the rm that needs nothing. N it have a little more power then my old cr. So i figure it was better then this cr.