Sign in to follow this  

2011 TXC 250 crank bearings

Anyone else having problems getting crank bearings? Motor is apart and have been waiting for a month. Husqvarna tells my dealer that the bearings will be shipped out to him, but he hasn't received them yet. He is now searching other dealers. Is there a phone number that I can contact Husqvarna customer service or parts division to try to solve this issue.

Anyone else having problems getting crank bearings? Motor is apart and have been waiting for a month. Husqvarna tells my dealer that the bearings will be shipped out to him, but he hasn't received them yet. He is now searching other dealers. Is there a phone number that I can contact Husqvarna customer service or parts division to try to solve this issue.

Yes,

Uptite ; Halls ; Motoxotica, "that place in Georgia" can all help ,

why's the motor apart.. 300+ ..??,

Charlie

George@Uptite may have some (not likely OEM) but they are difficult to source sometimes.

1 714 540-2920

Took five weeks but got the bearings. Motor is back together and ready to go. The bike had a full season of hare scramble and GNCC racing. It works so well that I decided to keep and race it another year. Figured I would tear it down and refresh it. We found that everything in the motor checked within specs and really didn't need anything. But since it was apart, and to be safe, throw all new bearings and piston in it. The valves were fine. So it ends up being a very reliable bike. In my opinion it could have gone another year no problem .

love the know the brand and the origin of the bearings... ?? chinese, german ?? inquiring minds would like to know.... and what did the bearing's run ?? thank you...

Koyo, Japan #830044-8 stamped on bearing. $77.00 for the pair. Has a groove machined on one outer edge for a retianing plate making it hard to match up at bearing supply.