Sign in to follow this  

WR, Motoworks Pipe pictures

How do u like the pipe, did it give the bike alot of extra boost. I was thinkin of getting the GYTR pipe but I like the way ur pipe looks? Also how much was that pipe? thanks

I've only had it on for a few hours, and i've only been up the street so i cant say too much on how well it works. But it did "feel" better as far as lifting the front wheel, and low to mid pull. But who the hell knows. It was $220 btw

Give us a report after you get to really ride the bike, I am interested in how it works, thanks,

Went for a good ride the other day. Noticed right away a huge improvement in power from low rpm through the entire powerband.

If anything i'm sure its more of a slam to how choked up the stock muffler is than this pipe being anything out of the ordinary, HOWEVER i now can see for myself that this should be the first mod wr owners do (after the free ones of coarse).

The bike feels quite a bit more athletic now, even hops a bit when i hit the throttle. It has helped with the bog some too, which is a bonus, but i still need to get that sorted out better. But for the money i would for sure recommend the Motoworks slip on to anyone but esp a WR250F owner.

Also without being able to really weigh it, i did notice just holding the new exhaust (compared to the stock in the other hand) it was significantly lighter too.

Went for a good ride the other day. Noticed right away a huge improvement in power from low rpm through the entire powerband.

If anything i'm sure its more of a slam to how choked up the stock muffler is than this pipe being anything out of the ordinary, HOWEVER i now can see for myself that this should be the first mod wr owners do (after the free ones of coarse).

The bike feels quite a bit more athletic now, even hops a bit when i hit the throttle. It has helped with the bog some too, which is a bonus, but i still need to get that sorted out better. But for the money i would for sure recommend the Motoworks slip on to anyone but esp a WR250F owner.

Also without being able to really weigh it, i did notice just holding the new exhaust (compared to the stock in the other hand) it was significantly lighter too.

I have a Motoworks S/O also and I totally agree with your review. It's a very nice product. So far, I've only tried the large end cap insert. If I remember correctly, the opening is like 5-7mm larger that the stock YZf opening and that required me going up sizes on the MJ and the PJ, and the needle up.

Pretty impressive can for half the price of a FMF...and it fit better that my FMF did.