Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Chad Reed - One relaxed guy...

Not sure if any you guys follow Reedy on Twitter, but he sure comes across as a very relaxed rider this last number of months. Great to see him having fun, at such a young age, and having accomplished so much already, he seems to know how to have a bit of fun.

A small example:

CRtwotwo Chad Reed

Shopping for cloths at DVS/ Matix. What y'all think of what I pickedpic.twitter.com/OPKtwDy5”WOW!! WOW!! #brave

AkmgO30CMAEMMvp.jpg

Well he is an Aussie, an original one at that (aboriginal heritage) have you ever met an uptight Aussie?

Well he is an Aussie, an original one at that (aboriginal heritage) have you ever met an uptight Aussie?

Just got back from there two days ago... nope...!

If you play world of warcraft you meet tons of em

Windham tweeted the pic and the message. Reedy just said "WOW WOW". I don't quite see the connection either...I agree though. He is a cool dude.

I think the OP thought that was Reed in the nut huggers. I don't think Reed would be caught dead in those but Kdub has a sense of humor

I think the OP thought that was Reed in the nut huggers. I don't think Reed would be caught dead in those but Kdub has a sense of humor

Nope.

I was just merely trying to point out that it is nice to see these guys having some fun, especially Reed who continues to be in the thick of the title fights.

Someone needs to let Windham know the Daisy Dukes go on the chicks....

when your as Bad a Dude on a bike as KW is you can wear anything you want!

• Like 1

Laid back? Wasn't Reed the one whining about second place and pouring out his champaign on the podium this past weekend?

I'm not knocking Reed, he's a competitor.

Edited by RacerXr

My boss is an Aussie and a complete and total douchbag..... I understand though that may not be the norm. Just sayin..

• Like 1

lol windham has been the funniest guy this year, to cut off belly button trey canard shirts to daisey dukes to crackin jokes

and always sick transfers and awesome riding

CR is my favorite rider hes funny as shit and can take a joke better than anyone on the circuit i beleive.

i also like that he speaks he mind so loudly and doesnt give a damn

better than the cliche podium speaches by RV,dungey,js...etc.. id like it give it up to my team and thank god blah blah

My boss is an Aussie and a complete and total douchbag..... I understand though that may not be the norm. Just sayin..

yeah that's probably why he was deported... we don't need that type.

yeah there are some in the last few years who take themselves abit too seriously, but that's just not dinky di....