Sign in to follow this  

Snake Creek MX Helmet cam

I went to Snake Creek in Harrington DE and this is the footage I got, my CD card filled up quick so I didnt get as much footage as I thought. Good day though.

Some big ass jumps man. Looks lime you came up a lil short on some. Looks freaking sweet though!!!

best track in the area! they were closed last weekend because of "a little rain" so we all went to easton. place was packed! ill be going to snakecreek tomorrow though

Yea I was talking to don yesterday and he said it was packed that sunday because no one was open. If you ever see me out there just say hi! I think im hitting up easton on sunday just so I can all the usual tracks I ride at on helmet cam.

Cool video, and some nice riding. Looks like a pretty fun track, that triple after the straight looks pretty big!

No its quite easy. everything on that track is pretty easy. Just a decent little practice track.

I really miss that track. It's been 2 years since I moved from up there and I don't miss much from that area but that track was one thing I always did. The people were always friendly, the dirt was nice, and the track was always maintained perfect. Not bad for a track in someone's front yard!

No its quite easy. everything on that track is pretty easy. Just a decent little practice track.

Yeah, I wasn't saying it looked difficult, it just looks like it requires more balls than I have. :smirk:

Yea I was talking to don yesterday and he said it was packed that sunday because no one was open. If you ever see me out there just say hi! I think im hitting up easton on sunday just so I can all the usual tracks I ride at on helmet cam.

If you ever see a white chubby guy with an afro thats me!