Sign in to follow this  

valve guides

Micrfiche doesn't list different ones for exhaust or intake so I would bet they are the same. Be sure to get the correct year though because they have different part numbers.

Micrfiche doesn't list different ones for exhaust or intake so I would bet they are the same. Be sure to get the correct year though because they have different part numbers.

i cant seem to find an OEM microfiche with the valve guides in them, if they indeed have the same part numbers, then YES they are the same

Thanks for the help, and i just ordered some for my 06 and the ones i got where for an 08. Now im just trying to make sure i get the right parts.

i cant seem to find an OEM microfiche with the valve guides in them, if they indeed have the same part numbers, then YES they are the same

It doesn't show in the pics, but if you scroll down the list of part numbers on the cylinder head screen, they are listed.

Thanks for the help, and i just ordered some for my 06 and the ones i got where for an 08. Now im just trying to make sure i get the right parts.

I know 05 and 06 are the same number but 07 is different so 08 parts may not fit an 06, but I'm not sure. Sometimes they just change the numbers without actually changing the part. I would send back and exchange for the correct year just to be safe.