Sign in to follow this  

KTM EXC 2013 sneak peak

Looks like the Roczen replica with lights ?

Hmmm not so sure about only one wheel lol

That's an XC-W, not EXC I believe.

I'm guessing they are playing around with the idea of bringing back the black gas tanks since there is a dummy low fuel light on the FI bikes these days.

Edited by haknslash

that is a EXC, in Europe anyway, notice the tags on the van door.the orange frame looks good but i like the clear-ish tank better

I never want to own another black tank, EVER

those things are for people that dont ride

Tank pads and SC1 silicone spray do the trick for me. The clears just turn yellow, none of them are perfect.

dont care if they turn yellow, at least you can see the fuel level

I never thought about that, makes total sense to me. Mine has the black tank, it looks cool but no functionality, probably when when I bought a gas can I bought that whiteish-clear one.

My bike is still corked and gets good mileage compared to my friend's modded 530, a 70mi ride isn't an issue at the moment. Haven't had to hit reserve yet.

Anyone know when the fuel light comes on?

To the best of my knowledge the low fuel light will come on when its time to get fuel.

• Like 1

To the best of my knowledge the low fuel light will come on when its time to get fuel.

Really? I figured it might come on BEFORE it's time to get fuel.

What low fuel light!

New EXC's have a fuel light just like the FI Bergs.

Really? I figured it might come on BEFORE it's time to get fuel.

HAHA don't get angry man just a little joke. But anyway I took the liberty to go and find the answer for you and it took about 3 minutes to type 2012 KTM fuel light in to google and then click a few link and search fuel light on those pages. Turns out the answer is on

http://www.enduro360.com/2011/11/12/featured/2012-ktm-350exc-review/

and I quote chilly white from endure360.com "There is a low fuel light on the dash and it comes on at exactly 100 miles. Over the course of my riding, the fuel mileage on the KTM was a consistent 50 mpg, regardless of conditions. At 110 miles, it took 2.1gallons to fill the 2.25-gallon tank. Any bike with a comfortable stock range of 100 miles is fantastic."

Have a good day.

HAHA don't get angry man just a little joke. But anyway I took the liberty to go and find the answer for you and it took about 3 minutes to type 2012 KTM fuel light in to google and then click a few link and search fuel light on those pages. Turns out the answer is on

http://www.enduro360...-350exc-review/

and I quote chilly white from endure360.com "There is a low fuel light on the dash and it comes on at exactly 100 miles. Over the course of my riding, the fuel mileage on the KTM was a consistent 50 mpg, regardless of conditions. At 110 miles, it took 2.1gallons to fill the 2.25-gallon tank. Any bike with a comfortable stock range of 100 miles is fantastic."

Have a good day.

Ha ha, you are a bad judge of internet tone, no one is mad.

Thanks for searching, I was not dying for an answer but appreciate having one handed to me on a silver platter :bonk:

• Like 1

My mistake. Im just used to people being overly sensetive. Thank you for having a sense of humor! lol

Ha ha, you are a bad judge of internet tone, no one is mad.

Thanks for searching, I was not dying for an answer but appreciate having one handed to me on a silver platter :bonk: