KTM EXC 2013 sneak peak

dont care if they turn yellow, at least you can see the fuel level

I never thought about that, makes total sense to me. Mine has the black tank, it looks cool but no functionality, probably when when I bought a gas can I bought that whiteish-clear one.

My bike is still corked and gets good mileage compared to my friend's modded 530, a 70mi ride isn't an issue at the moment. Haven't had to hit reserve yet.

Really? I figured it might come on BEFORE it's time to get fuel.

HAHA don't get angry man just a little joke. But anyway I took the liberty to go and find the answer for you and it took about 3 minutes to type 2012 KTM fuel light in to google and then click a few link and search fuel light on those pages. Turns out the answer is on

http://www.enduro360.com/2011/11/12/featured/2012-ktm-350exc-review/

and I quote chilly white from endure360.com "There is a low fuel light on the dash and it comes on at exactly 100 miles. Over the course of my riding, the fuel mileage on the KTM was a consistent 50 mpg, regardless of conditions. At 110 miles, it took 2.1gallons to fill the 2.25-gallon tank. Any bike with a comfortable stock range of 100 miles is fantastic."

Have a good day.

HAHA don't get angry man just a little joke. But anyway I took the liberty to go and find the answer for you and it took about 3 minutes to type 2012 KTM fuel light in to google and then click a few link and search fuel light on those pages. Turns out the answer is on

http://www.enduro360...-350exc-review/

and I quote chilly white from endure360.com "There is a low fuel light on the dash and it comes on at exactly 100 miles. Over the course of my riding, the fuel mileage on the KTM was a consistent 50 mpg, regardless of conditions. At 110 miles, it took 2.1gallons to fill the 2.25-gallon tank. Any bike with a comfortable stock range of 100 miles is fantastic."

Have a good day.

Ha ha, you are a bad judge of internet tone, no one is mad.

Thanks for searching, I was not dying for an answer but appreciate having one handed to me on a silver platter :bonk:

• Like 1

My mistake. Im just used to people being overly sensetive. Thank you for having a sense of humor! lol

Ha ha, you are a bad judge of internet tone, no one is mad.

Thanks for searching, I was not dying for an answer but appreciate having one handed to me on a silver platter :bonk: