Sign in to follow this  

California AMA D-37 gp's

Now that the Dirt Diggers desert scramble got cancelled, I'm gonna do this one. Chuck, you want to do checkers in two weeks with me?

Now that the Dirt Diggers desert scramble got cancelled, I'm gonna do this one. Chuck, you want to do checkers in two weeks with me?

What a major downer that is. I am pretty bummed that the Prospectors essentially axed their Enduro this year too.

What a major downer that is. I am pretty bummed that the Prospectors essentially axed their Enduro this year too.

I am really bummed Prospectors is no longer doing the time keeper. Might as well sell my ICO since there's only one chance to use it now......

are they just gonna use VCMC's course?

Can't see they would have much choice. Space is limited and cutting new stuff would be a PIA. I don't really know though.

I am really bummed Prospectors is no longer doing the time keeper. Might as well sell my ICO since there's only one chance to use it now......

You linked me to the CL add for the one I bought. Now I have a $400 paper weight :smirk: Thanks!

I found this video over on D-37. It's of my race, row 6, sen/lwt. At 2:40 I pass him, then he immediately passes me back. I respond by dumping my bike in the mud and the entire row passes me.

At 34:30 I pass him again.

For anyone considering doing one of these races, notice the lack of any big jumps. Very safe, like a competitve trail ride with people cheering you on...